Monday, August 30, 2010

Introduction

My name is Julia Nolan and I am from Miami, Florida. Most of you probably thought you were seeing double on the first day of class, but that was my identical twin sister, Liz. I was born 2 days before Christmas, and unfortunately you do not get double the presents! Ive attended public school my entire life until there came high school. My parents decided to send Liz and I to a private catholic school. I was a bit apprehensive about having a nun as my teacher, but eventually I came to like it. In high school I was involved in many sports including track & field, cheer leading, and swimming. Because I was raised in Miami, I love going to the beach. I live only 10 minutes away from South Beach so its basically like my second home. One of my favorite things to do is bake desserts.  I'll make anything from a devils food cake to peanut butter cookies. In my spare time I model for the agency Wilhemina models. It took up a lot of my time because my sister and I were called to attend castings daily. In college I plan on studying communications. Ever since I was a little girl I've dreamed about being a news anchor on CNN. I love the fast pace of the broadcasting industry and the fact that you're learning something new everyday. In the future I hope to be living in New York City. I have visited this city many times and I have fallen in love. I like the diversity of people that live there and also the food is amazing! I cant wait to get to know all of you better throughout the semester :)

4 comments:

  1. New York is the center of the world (am I a snob?) ... especially with money!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to visit NY:):) i think i will go soon hopefully. I wanted to have a sister but unfortunately he did not happen, i guess that having a twin sister is so cool. it is like looking at you when you are looking at her loll. Nice job Julia!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Juliaaaaa,i am coming!!!!Haha, i really admire a splendid pretty girl from Miami. I think Miami is a city full of passion like the name your basketball team MIAMI HEAT. Do you know, I love you so much. I also enjoy your part time job very much. Anything but ordinary. By the way.MERRY CHRISTMAS. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you hear the way you speakA? The most annoying voice and whiny
    valley speak and vocal fry all wrapped up in oneA?You gotta be kidding thinking that you can be a professional broadcaster anywhere, no less CNN!! LOL

    ReplyDelete